Goji Berry, Mulberry, Blueberry, Strawberry
- Also known as Vitamin H
- Plays important role in the health of your hair, skin and nails
- Reduce hair loss and dandruff
- Reduce scaly red rash (ruam di kepala)
- Stimulate hair growth
- “Amla” means “sour” in Sanskrit
- Prevent premature graying (rambut putih/ uban)
- A natural based oil used for enhancing hair growth
- Plays an important role in hair tissue growth and repair
- Helps keep oil glands around the follicles working properly
- Mainly helps in reducing hair loss
- Also known as vitamin B9
- Helps the growth of hair
- Makes hair volume and shiny
- Prevent hair from graying and thinning (rambut beruban dan nipis)
Berries (blueberry, strawberry, goji berries, mulberry)
- All these berries promote hair growth
- Contain vitamin C which has strong antioxidants properties
- antioxidants help protect hair follicles against damage such as heat and pollution
- Vitamin A
- Prevents hair breakage, for example split ends (hujung rambut rosak).
- Vitamin B6
- Helps in natural hair colour restoration (for those who like to dye their hair, this vitamin helps).
- Vitamin D
- Stimulate new and old hair follicles.
- Vitamin C
- Create protein for stronger hair structure especially in prevention of postpartum hair loss.
- Vitamin E
- Improves skin and scalp texture to be moister and more hydrated and reduce scalp dryness.
How To Consume
Can Consume Directly or Mixes with Water. Takes 1 Sachet in the Morning or Night (Preferably 30 Minute before Breakfast/Bed).